We offer help and encouragement for parents and families…licensed nurses answering your questions — “It’s like having your own private nurse.”
- Child development assessments and weight checks by nurses so you know what areas of development need extra attention.
- TIPP safety survey and education to alert you to possible safety risks to your child.
- ELMS language assessments to help you provide early language intervention and opportunities for your child.
- Emotional and behavioral assessments along with encouragement ideas and information to make home-life more enjoyable.
- Prenatal information helps you prepare for the birth of your baby and promote a healthier lifestyle during your pregnancy.