Established in 1983 as a soup kitchen, Crossroads is now a 90-bed facility with a four-phase program to help homeless men, women & families get back on their feet. Their mission is to bring glory to God through the helping of people. Crossroads currently serves three hot meals a day to anyone in the community. Crossroads has also opened a thrift store for the community and created an outdoor recreation area for residents.
- In Loving Memory of Barbara Ann Jackson, August 21, 1928 – December 9, 2017
- Chorus of the Plains @ Hastings High School Auditorium, Saturday, December 16, 3:00 p.m.
- Join Us This Sunday, December 3 @ 9:15 a.m. for “Obscure No More”
- “Jesus of Christmas Carols vs. Jesus of Scripture”
- Mariners Moms Group Meets on Thursday at Noon to Discuss “Screentime Struggles.”