Established in 1983 as a soup kitchen, Crossroads is now a 90-bed facility with a four-phase program to help homeless men, women & families get back on their feet. Their mission is to bring glory to God through the helping of people. Crossroads currently serves three hot meals a day to anyone in the community. Crossroads has also opened a thrift store for the community and created an outdoor recreation area for residents.
- In Loving Memory of Shirley Johnson 12/24/1929 – 07/02/2018
- Go & Serve Garage Sale Was a Success!!!
- In Loving Memory of Edith W. Farnham, 05/12/1920 – 05/21/2018
- Volunteers Needed for Project Homeless Connect-Hastings on Thursday, June 28 (Updated)
- United Harvest: Offering Food and Raising Awareness – Saturday, July 21