Children don’t come with instruction manuals, but expert advice, instruction, and encouragement is on the way! Make plans now to attend (and invite any community parents you know) our parenting workshop on Saturday, April 14, 1-5 p.m. The workshop will be led by Dr. Nancy Foster, professor and clinician specializing in pediatric psychology. Presented by the FPC Adult Ed Committee.
- In Loving Memory of Shirley Johnson 12/24/1929 – 07/02/2018
- Go & Serve Garage Sale Was a Success!!!
- In Loving Memory of Edith W. Farnham, 05/12/1920 – 05/21/2018
- Volunteers Needed for Project Homeless Connect-Hastings on Thursday, June 28 (Updated)
- United Harvest: Offering Food and Raising Awareness – Saturday, July 21