Children don’t come with instruction manuals, but expert advice, instruction, and encouragement is on the way! Make plans now to attend (and invite any community parents you know) our parenting workshop on Saturday, April 14, 1-5 p.m. The workshop will be led by Dr. Nancy Foster, professor and clinician specializing in pediatric psychology. Presented by the FPC Adult Ed Committee.
- Volunteers Needed for Project Homeless Connect-Hastings on Thursday, June 28
- Presbyterian Women Upcoming Events:
- PW Mother’s Day Cards for Sixpence Early Learning Fund, For Sale April 29 – May 6
- In Loving Memory of Pamela J. Osborne, August 15, 1947 – April 19, 2018
- 2018 VBS Volunteer Sign-Up, Many Volunteers are Still Needed