Hastings Food Pantry donations are accepted throughout each month. Blue totes are located in the Memorial Room for you to place your items in. Recently updated needs requested by the Pantry are: paper products, pastas, canned fruit, instant mashed potatoes, boxed scallops, hamburger helper, stuffing mix, Jell-O, peanut butter, jelly, and canned chicken, tuna, turkey. Please refrain from donating canned vegetables at this time, especially corn and green beans, they are well overstocked. Thank you for helping those in need!
- In Loving Memory of Barbara Ann Jackson, August 21, 1928 – December 9, 2017
- Chorus of the Plains @ Hastings High School Auditorium, Saturday, December 16, 3:00 p.m.
- Join Us This Sunday, December 3 @ 9:15 a.m. for “Obscure No More”
- “Jesus of Christmas Carols vs. Jesus of Scripture”
- Mariners Moms Group Meets on Thursday at Noon to Discuss “Screentime Struggles.”