Hastings Food Pantry donations are accepted throughout each month. Blue totes are located in the Memorial Room for you to place your items in. Recently updated needs requested by the Pantry are: paper products, pastas, canned fruit, instant mashed potatoes, boxed scallops, hamburger helper, stuffing mix, Jell-O, peanut butter, jelly, and canned chicken, tuna, turkey. Please refrain from donating canned vegetables at this time, especially corn and green beans, they are well overstocked. Thank you for helping those in need!
- In Loving Memory of Shirley Johnson 12/24/1929 – 07/02/2018
- Go & Serve Garage Sale Was a Success!!!
- In Loving Memory of Edith W. Farnham, 05/12/1920 – 05/21/2018
- Volunteers Needed for Project Homeless Connect-Hastings on Thursday, June 28 (Updated)
- United Harvest: Offering Food and Raising Awareness – Saturday, July 21