November 5 is the Veteran’s Parade at 10:00 a.m. Veterans are invited to gather at the church with family and friends @ 8:45 a.m. for coffee, tea, hot cocoa and donuts, and will be transported to the parade line by 9:30 a.m. Youth are invited to carry flags during the parade with parents/members who wish to join. This is a wonderful opportunity to show our love and support to our veterans.
- In Loving Memory of Larry Nowka – 08/16/1940 – 07/22/2018
- In Loving Memory of Peace “Penny” Lungren – July 25, 1928-June 28, 2018
- In Loving Memory of Irmise Evelyn Heeren – November 24, 1924 – July 12, 2018
- In Loving Memory of Donald R. Whitcomb – June 23, 1944 – July 13, 2018
- United Harvest: Offering Food and Raising Awareness – Saturday, August 18th