Children don’t come with instruction manuals, but expert advice, instruction, and encouragement is on the way! Make plans now to attend (and invite any community parents you know) our parenting workshop on Saturday, April 14, 1-5 p.m. The workshop will be led by Dr. Nancy Foster, professor and clinician specializing in pediatric psychology. Presented by the FPC Adult Ed Committee.
- CLEANING OUT YOUR CLOSETS??
- Forum: The Last Week of Jesus’ Life – Mar. 25, 2018
- United Harvest: Offering Food and Raising Awareness – Saturday, March 17
- Register NOW for 2018 Summer Camp–3rd through 12th Grade, PLUS Intergenerational camps for adults/children age 5-12!
- Red Cross Blood Drive – March 2, 2018