Hastings Public Library is excited to announce a new delivery service for homebound citizens in Adams County. This service will bring library materials on a regular basis to those who are considered homebound and unable to visit the library. We are reaching out to local congregations to help identify individuals that may benefit from this service and to help spread the word about this new library resource in the community. We are also recruiting individuals that would like to volunteer their time to help deliver library items. This service is still in the development stage, but we are looking forward to a full launch in May.
- In Loving Memory of Larry Nowka – 08/16/1940 – 07/22/2018
- In Loving Memory of Peace “Penny” Lungren – July 25, 1928-June 28, 2018
- In Loving Memory of Irmise Evelyn Heeren – November 24, 1924 – July 12, 2018
- In Loving Memory of Donald R. Whitcomb – June 23, 1944 – July 13, 2018
- United Harvest: Offering Food and Raising Awareness – Saturday, August 18th