From our pcusa.org website: A gift to the Pentecost Offering helps the church encourage, develop, and support its young people, and also addresses the needs of at-risk children. 40% of the Pentecost offering can be retained by individual congregations wanting to make an impact in the lives of young people within their own community. (Note: This year we will support the Teen Reach Adventure Camp. T.R.A.C. is offered for “at-risk” young people in Central Nebraska. It serves youth who are older than those attending Royal Family Kids Camp.) The remaining 60% is used to support ministries of the Presbyterian Mission Agency: Young Adult Volunteers (like our own Kailen Soncksen who will be serving in Austin, Texas, beginning in the fall), Ministries for Youth, Children-at-Risk.
- In Loving Memory of Larry Nowka – 08/16/1940 – 07/22/2018
- In Loving Memory of Peace “Penny” Lungren – July 25, 1928-June 28, 2018
- In Loving Memory of Irmise Evelyn Heeren – November 24, 1924 – July 12, 2018
- In Loving Memory of Donald R. Whitcomb – June 23, 1944 – July 13, 2018
- United Harvest: Offering Food and Raising Awareness – Saturday, August 18th