Reverend Don Canady, married with two sons, two daughter-in-laws named Teresa and Theresa and eight granddaughters moved to Hastings in 2009 to be with his Hastings family. Don and his wife Pam both grew up in Gibbon, NE. Don’s education includes degrees from the University of Nebraska/Lincoln and Wichita State University in music education. After twelve years of teaching Don attended Saint Paul School of Theology in Kansas City, MO receiving a Masters of Divinity degree. Don began his pastoral ministry in Hamburg, IA, then moved to North Bend, NE, then to Fairbury and Steele City, NE. Retirement brought him to Hastings where he still served the church by doing two Interims in Minden, NE and Edgar, NE. He may be contacted by email at [email protected].
- In Loving Memory of Larry Nowka – 08/16/1940 – 07/22/2018
- In Loving Memory of Peace “Penny” Lungren – July 25, 1928-June 28, 2018
- In Loving Memory of Irmise Evelyn Heeren – November 24, 1924 – July 12, 2018
- In Loving Memory of Donald R. Whitcomb – June 23, 1944 – July 13, 2018
- United Harvest: Offering Food and Raising Awareness – Saturday, August 18th